Providence Center’s Mission
Our mission, vision and values are our foundation and guide us in all that we do on behalf of the people we serve, their families and caregivers, those who support us in so many ways and the community at large.
Our Work at Providence Center
At Providence Center we believe, in people. We believe that everyone should be a part of their community and have access to and enjoy the opportunities around them.
We are a leading non-profit supporting adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Anne Arundel County. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive mix of programs that can be tailored to individual needs and goals through a person-centered planning process. We are committed to supporting people within their community and helping them advocate for the lives they want.
To become the community’s provider of choice by offering opportunities that inspire and enrich lives.
- Valuing employees. Employees are our most valuable resource. To achieve the vision, employees work together to enhance their expertise.
- Improving continuously. Providence Center is constantly exploring more innovative and better methods to perform its mission.
- Establishing and maintaining trust. Providence Center operates by fostering open communications and a mutual exchange of ideas. All employees act in the best interest of the individual while respecting the value of all members of the organization.
- Working together as a team. A diversity of ideas, people, and shared talents results in better outcomes and a more positive work environment.
- Serving customers. Our primary customers are people with disabilities. Other customers include families, caregivers, businesses, and public agencies. Providence Center always strives to meet their needs and preferences through quality serves and supports. This is our core value. The value we hold higher than any other at our organization.
Learn More About Providence Center in Anne Arundel County
At Providence Center, we are motivated by the following beliefs:
- We believe that adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities can be contributing and engaged members of their families and communities.
- We believe that, with the right placement and support, people with intellectual and developmental disabilities can work in meaningful jobs, earn competitive wages, and contribute to the world around them.
- We believe that community is meant for every person, regardless of their ability, and every person should be afforded the opportunity to live, learn, and work in their community.
- We believe that our Direct Support Staff is the foundation of our work.
To learn more about Providence Center or discover other ways to get involved, contact us online or call (443) 776-1967 today!
Talk to us today.