Important information on weather-related closures, delays, and schedule changes
In the event of inclement weather, Providence Center will attempt to make a decision regarding operations the evening prior to a weather event. If this is not possible, a decision will be made and communicated by 6:00 a.m. on the day of the weather event. If we need to close early, we will communicate that as soon as possible. Also, please note that, if no announcement is made, Providence Center is open and operating on our normal schedule.
Weather-related decisions regarding operations will be communicated by:
- Robo call and email. If you haven’t registered your email or phone number for alerts, please do so here.
- Providence Center’s website and Facebook page. All closings and delays will be posted on the top of the home page of our website and on our Facebook page.
- Television. Closing information will be announced on WBAL TV Channel 11 and WJZ TV Channel 13 Please look for Providence Center-Anne Arundel County.
- Providence Center Phone System. Details on changes to operations will be available on a prerecorded message which can be accessed by calling 410-766-2212.
Please note that in the event of a weather-related closure or delay, virtual classes will go on as scheduled.
If you would like to register for a class, please contact one of the following for a link to the classes scheduled for that day:
- Your Case Manager
- Kristina Mitchell, firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-766-2212 ext. 435
- Kim Brown, email@example.com or 410-766-2212, ext. 304.
People who are supported in a job should follow the schedule and requirements set by their respective employer. Providence Center will provide transportation and supports as scheduled.
If you have any questions, please contact your Case Manager.
Talk to us today.