Providence’s 30th Anniversary Moran Golf Classic
Join Us for the 30th Anniversary Moran Golf Classic!
Monday, June 5, 2023 at Queenstown Harbor
This year we celebrate the 30th Anniversary of our Moran Golf Classic!
We are thrilled to be approaching such an important milestone this year, and we have a lot of fun surprises planned to commemorate the event!
The Classic will be held on Monday, June 5th at Queenstown Harbor and features a great day of golf on two beautiful courses, exciting contest holes, silent auction, catered fare throughout the day, and a cocktail reception and awards ceremony following the tournament. We hope that you will join us to help celebrate this momentous occasion and help us raise funds that are critical to supporting nearly 300 people in Anne Arundel County who rely on Providence to help them discover and live their best lives.
This year’s Classic features:
- 8:00AM Registration and 9:00AM Shotgun Start
- Breakfast & Tee Time Bar Featuring Bloody Marys & Screwdrivers
- Complimentary Driving Range
- Lunch Served at the Turn, Specialty Food and Beverage Selections on the Course & Complimentary Beverage Cart Service Throughout The Day
- Contest Holes and Course Activities
- Cocktail Reception & Awards Ceremony Following Play
- Commemorative Golfer Gift
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place, Closest to the Pin, and Longest Drive Winners
- Silent Auction, Raffle, & More!
Click Here to Register: Register as a Player or Sponsor
Sponsorship Opportunities are Available!
Click here to learn more about sponsorship levels and benefits: 2023 Moran Golf Classic Sponsorship Brochure
We Are Also Accepting Silent Auction Items!
Please click here for more information and to donate an item: 2023 Golf Silent Auction Packet
Thank You to Our Generous Sponsors:
Sponsorships and Auction Item Donations Are Usually Tax Deductible.
Providence will provide a donation receipt for your sponsorship or auction donation. Please consult your tax professional for advice.
Talk to us today.