Ways to Support Providence Center
You can make a donation online, by check (payable to Providence Center at PO Box 825645, Philadelphia, PA 19182-5645), or by phone by calling our Development Office at (443) 776-1967. Don’t forget to check to see if your employer has a matching gift program!
You can donate stocks, bonds, real estate or make a planned gift to Providence Center. Contact your financial advisor to learn more about these and other options. Learn more about the impact of your financial gift here.
Goods & Services
Donations of goods and services allow Providence Center to allocate funds to other program needs. Examples include art and craft supplies or office supplies. Please call our Development Department for a list of desired items and services at (443) 776-1967.
Gift of Time & Talent
Volunteers are a tremendous asset to our programs—you may have gardening skills to help in our Greenhouses & Gardens, an artistic flair to assist with art instruction, or the time needed to help mentor someone who is seeking employment. Consider volunteering with Providence Center to make a difference in people’s lives.
Please note: Volunteers must be at least 16 and must go through a background check. We are happy to work with eligible students fulfilling community service requirements but ask that they volunteer a minimum of 40 hours. For more information, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com or at (410) 921-3301.
Support Providence Center Through Your Purchases
Providence Center participates in AmazonSmile, which allows you to shop at Amazon and directly donate 0.5% of your purchase to Providence Center. To learn more and start shopping, visit https://smile.amazon.com/
Providence Center also is supported through the following products and services:
- Our Horticulture Program & Nursery
- Our Pottery Studio Classes & Parties
- Handcrafted Items including woodwork and pottery
- Our Gifts That Give Program
Providence Center’s Beliefs
At Providence Center, we are motivated by the following beliefs:
- We believe that adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities can be contributing and engaged members of their families and communities.
- We believe that, with the right placement and support, people can work in meaningful jobs, earn competitive wages, and contribute to the world around them.
- We believe that community is meant for every person, regardless of their ability, and every person should be afforded the opportunity to live, learn, and work in their community.
- We believe that our Direct Support Staff is the foundation of our work.
Talk to us today.