Handmade Pottery in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
You can support our programs and help people live their best possible lives with each purchase of our one-of-a-kind, handcrafted pottery pieces! Our beautiful pottery is sold at our Gifts that Give retail store, online, and at retailers throughout the area. Every purchase gives back to support our mission to help people learn, grow, and build the full lives they want within their communities.
To learn more about Providence Center pottery, call (410) 766-2212 or contact us online today! To make a wholesale purchase, contact us at (410) 766-2212 ext. 409.
Pottery for Sale in Anne Arundel County
As part of our Gifts that Give product line, all available items are handcrafted with an added personal flair. All items are microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe. Our pottery for sale includes:
- Dishware including plates, bowls, mugs, and platters
- Napkin rings
- Vases and pitchers
- Soap dishes
- Seasonal decor
- And more!
Our ceramic products make fantastic additions to any home and are excellent as gifts! You can get your handcrafted pottery through our very own retail store, various local retailers, or online. For even more great handmade gift ideas, check out the products from our woodworking studio!
Thank You for Supporting Providence Center with Your Pottery Purchase
At Providence Center, we are proud to offer programs that support people to live the lives they want within their communities. Support our programs by taking advantage of our pottery for sale and find the perfect piece for your home in Anne Arundel County.
Our Belief Statements
At Providence Center, we are motivated by the following beliefs:
- We believe that adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities can be contributing and engaged members of their families and communities.
- We believe that, with the right placement and support, people with intellectual and developmental disabilities can work in meaningful jobs, earn competitive wages, and contribute to the world around them.
- We believe that community is meant for every person, regardless of their ability, and every person should be afforded the opportunity to live, learn, and work in their community.
- We believe that our Direct Support Staff is the foundation of our work.
Learn more about our programs for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities at Providence Center by calling (410) 766-2212 or contacting us online today!
Our Pottery Retail Locations
Our handcrafted pottery gifts are available at the following locations:
- Gifts that Give: 1254 Ritchie Highway South in Arnold, Maryland 21012
- Greenhouses and Gardens: 370 Shore Acres Road in Arnold, Maryland 21012
- The Providence Center online store
- Local participating vendors and retail stores
Wholesale pricing for our pottery and products is available for retail partners. For more information or to make a wholesale purchase, contact us at 410-766-2212 ext. 409.
Talk to us today.