Seasonal Nursery & Plant Sales in Glen Burnie, MD
At Providence Center, we believe that everyone who wants to work can and should have a competitive job in their community. Our horticulture program opens doors to community employment. We operate a working nursery that is open to the public all year long.
Become a part of our generous community of supporters by learning more about Providence Center and contributing to support people in our local Anne Arundel County community. Call (443) 776-1967 or contact us online today!
Seasonal Plant Sales from Our Nursery in Anne Arundel County
Our horticulture program offers seasonal plant sales for residences and commercial businesses throughout Anne Arundel County and the surrounding Maryland areas. The seasonal offerings from our nursery in Glen Burnie include a vast variety of plants grown in our very own Greenhouses and Gardens, such as fall and spring annuals, perennials, plants native to our local climate, exotics, and ornamental plants. Providence Center carries plug plants, potted plants, and hanging baskets. Whatever you could want to make your house or business as beautiful as possible, we guarantee you’ll find it at our greenhouses and gardens!
The availability and sizes of our plants vary according to species and season, so feel free to give us a call to check to see if we have exactly what you’re looking for. Plants are available in retail and wholesale according to your needs.
For more specific details on plant availability or to learn more about the Providence Center horticulture program, please contact Nathan Ullrich at (410) 766-2212 ext. 432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Flowers to Plant During the Summer in Maryland
These are some of the best summer flowers to plant in Maryland gardens:
- Gloriosa Daisy (Black-Eyed Susans) – Maryland’s state flower
- Zinnia – Great flowers for beginners
- Lavender – Both a flower & an herb
- Lisianthus – These flowers look like roses
- Aster – These flowers symbolize good luck & love
- Hydrangea – These flowers are beautiful shrubs
- Coreopsis – These flowers look great in bouquets
- Marigolds – These flowers are medicinal
- Dahlias – These flowers are Queen Victoria’s favorite
Thank You for Supporting Our Horticulture Program in Maryland
Our commitment is to provide people with intellectual and developmental disabilities the opportunities to grow, learn, and build the lives they want within their communities. Our horticulture program and plant nursery in Glen Burnie helps prepare people for competitive community employment.
We are proud to partner with organizations like the Magothy River Association, Anne Arundel Community College, the Army Corps of Engineers, Maryland Department of Natural Resources, and the Chesapeake Bay Foundation to help improve our local Maryland environment.
Visit the Providence Center Greenhouses & Gardens in Glen Burnie, MD
When you make a purchase from the Greenhouses and Gardens at Providence Center, you are helping people with disabilities in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, live their best possible lives. The adults at Providence Center greatly appreciate your support and would love to make your yard even more beautiful!
Our Belief Statements
At Providence Center, we are motivated by the following beliefs:
- We believe that adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities can be contributing and engaged members of their families and communities.
- We believe that, with the right placement and support, people with intellectual and developmental disabilities can work in meaningful jobs, earn competitive wages, and contribute to the world around them.
- We believe that community is meant for every person, regardless of their ability, and every person should be afforded the opportunity to live, learn, and work in their community.
For more details about our horticulture program or information about our Greenhouses and Gardens, please call (410) 766-2212 ext. 432 or email email@example.com. For general inquiries about Providence Center, call (410) 766-2212 or contact us online today!
Greenhouses & Gardens Hours
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Talk to us today.