Community Integration in Maryland
Helping People to Learn, Grow & Build the Lives They Want Within Their Communities
For someone to be free to choose and achieve their life goals, they must have access to all the opportunities available to them in their community. This includes employment, education, and cultural enrichment, as well as the chance to develop the relationships that will support them along the way.
Our work focuses on:
- Discovering each individual’s needs and goals for their life.
- Finding a natural match between employment and other community opportunities with individual interests and abilities.
- Building the skills needed to reach community goals.
- Providing ongoing mentorship for people in community jobs.
- Forging the community partnerships to create and expand opportunities for everyone we support.
Our Belief Statements at Providence
At Providence we are motivated by the following belief statements:
- We believe that adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities can be contributing and engaged members of their families and communities.
- We believe that, with the right placement and support, people with intellectual and developmental disabilities can work in meaningful jobs, earn competitive wages, and contribute to the world around them.
- We believe that community is meant for every person, regardless of their ability, and every person should be afforded the opportunity to live, learn, and work in their community.
To learn more about our community integration programs and services, please contact us online or call (410) 766-2212 today!
Contact Providence Center
Talk to us today.